13.2.17

SEXY SATURAY

Top: Urban Outfitters  //  Jeans: Subdued  //   Boots: Zara

On Saturday night I went out in Rotterdam like I did many times before when I was living in Holland. It was good to be back, but I remembered again why I moved to Barcelona. So, so cold! It was surviving outside these days, seriously. I've got the luck to feel the real Dutch cold winter during my visit, with snow included. The good things about being here are the sunbed we have, the car which is always staying in front of the house and all the good Dutch food I am missing in Spain. Anyway, I am having a good time here with my friends and family, which I have to miss in a few days again. I will go to prepare for a good iceskate session now. Kisses from Holland ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to receive your comments ♥