5.3.16

THURSDAYS

 Top: Nelly.com  //  Pants: Nelly.com  //  Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell  //  Necklaces: Asos  //  Bag: Nali

Hi guys, here an update from Holland. I am here till tuesday to visit my family and to celebrate my birthday. Ooh shit, 25 already. Time flies, it really does! Above my outfit from Thursday night. I went out and my flight was early in the morning, oeuff hard day yesterday with 2 hours of sleep. I am getting too old for that. Okay, I gonna enjoy my time here with my family and friends today. Talk to you later. Kisses

1 comment:

  1. Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. See the link below for more info.


    #someday
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥