28.5.15

SHIT HAPPENDS

Top: Holalaibiza  //  Shorts: Brandy Melville //  Jacket: Holalaibiza //  Sneakers: Nike Air Force  //  Sunglasses: Boutique 

Sometimes shit happends, and I feel like I got a lot last weeks. First of all my lense of my camera broke because of a little stupid reason. So now I have to buy a new one and the lense is almost the same price like the whole camera. Shit! Also I got problems at work, so who can help me with a new job?! Anyway in one week I am for 10 days in Holland. With my familie and friends think about nothing. Also my guy comes so I gonna show him a piece of Dutch culture. I hope the weather will be for one time good! Yesterday I went to take some wine in the sun in the area I live, an adorable place to live. 

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful ! So sad to hear you had such shitty week but I have them too ;-)

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool !!!!!!!!!!


    xoxo


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥