25.4.15

SATURDAYS

Ooh, I am so so dead! Non stop day a day. My father is here to visit me, so we went out last night, I got an extra job, wherefor I had to study, we are going to move, and tonight work again. I will sleep soo good tonight! We just had a lunch in a lovely Spanish restaurant and now 1 hour to do nothing! Actually I have to clean the house but hé, tomorrow a new day. Here some quick shots from my todays outfit. I have this scarf in white  and red as well, very nice this western touch. Have a good Saturday night! xx

2 comments:

  1. Amazing scarf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Kiss

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM
    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥