14.12.14

STAN SMITH


Pull: H&M Studio collection  //  Jeans: Pull&Bear  //  Jacket: H&M  //  Necklaces: Market Barcelona  //  Sneakers: Adidas Stan Smith

How are you?! I am spending my Sunday at work, but I have some good days in view. My brother is coming tomorrow to visit me! That are gonna be some longgg shopping days. Yesterday I went with a friend to a lovely indoor market with many nice accessoiries. I bought the necklaces I am wearing above. Also I finally found these sneakers in my size! Seriously out of stock everywhere! So when I saw them at Urban Outfitters, I knew this was meant to be. 

13 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with these shoes i have wanted a pair for so long! Love how you have styled them!
    Hope you can visit my blog if you get a chance!
    www.emilyh.co
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket and the sweater, that khaki color is great!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look bebe!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit, de sneakers staan je goed!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog on beauty walks, you're amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove ypur outfit!!!

    http://marielaerke.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shoes!! kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look, lovely sweater. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥