20.10.14

LOVE


How are you doing?! I slept delicious, so I'm ready for this new busy week! I'm working every day and at Sunday my lovely friend is coming to visit me and this lovely city ofcourse. This weekend was so so good. I didn't tell you before yet, but I've met someone here, where I have a very good time with :). We went on Saturday night to the musical Sister act. It was in Spanish but luckily I saw it already before in Holland. After we went to a lovely place to get some drinks. Perfect night! And yesterday was great as well. Above 2 gorgeous items I bought last week. Love at first sight! When I saw these boots I had to buy them. Exclusive, comfortable, elegant and to combine in many ways! And this dress, Oeuff! 

5 comments:

  1. Very chic!! Greetz Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is to die for! I may not be able to rock it, but girl you sure do! :)

    Arica, xxo
    www.varnakandlollies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so inspiration, love it, well done. I am a fashion blogger, i would like to invite you to my blog and we can follow each, please let me know

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy guapa, las fotos son bestiales y con esas botas menudo empujonazo maja.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥