25.9.14

NEW BABIES

 Sneakers: Zara     //     Wedges: Stradivarius

Hi there! How's life? I'm so happy baby! Everything is possible in Barcelona. My last days were so good! I went out after work to Opium, shopped a little, enjoyed  an event here in Barcelona called Mercè, with lovely company. And I'm even more excited because my mother is coming soon to visit Barcelona, I miss her! The only bad news I have is, the weather is changing here. It's getting colder and I need pulls ans jackets now. I hope I still can enjoy some more days at the beach this year. Above 2 new comfy pairs I can't wait to wear. The wedge sneakers are from Zara and they fit perfectly. Soft, warm and easy to combine. Now I relax a little before I have to go to work again. Enjoy your day! xx

3 comments:

  1. such a lovely babies XD I fall in love with them
    xx

    ladyfashworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Kisses dear!
    http://www.elistyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!!

    xx, nissi

    www.nissimendes.ch
    @nissi__ on instagram

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥