18.8.14

UNFORGETTABLE

Pfhoo, completely broken! I came home this morning at 9 o'clock and at 1 pm I had to be at the dentist. Hell yeah! I gonna sleep so hard tonight. My goal is to get 10 hours of sleep! Anyway last night I had a perfect last party in Amsterdam. It was so good! Next time I am in Holland 'll go again with my babe. But first she is coming to visit me in Barcelona :).  I was wearing a dress from Nasty Gal. I just was freezing on our way but that's part of the job in Holland. I really won't miss it! 

12 comments:

  1. Stephanie! Very nice look and outfit!! Greetz Edwin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics really nice and love the red lipstick !
    Great post !

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so prettY!

    XX

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style!

    New OUTFIT online, what do you think about?


    My blog is now available in all languages of the world, do you know?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is gorgeous girl!!

    francesca
    FrankVinyl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super mooie foto's!! <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look !!!

    xoxo


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous in these photos, the red lipstick really brings out your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just look amazing! The dress seems to be really beautiful

    THE PINK INNUENDO

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥