5.7.14

ALL ABOUT DETAILS




Ring: Here    //    Necklace:   Here    //    Necklace: Here    //    Necklace: Here


  Upper arm: Here    //    Ear cuff: Here    //    Necklace: Here    //    Earrings: Here


Hola! After work today I shopped a little, nja a little time but I bought a lot hehe. One of the best items I bought was a very cool necklace. When I was driving home, I realised I have a lot of nice necklaces, but should wear them more often! So I'll bring a lot on holiday. Tonight Holland is playing for the World Cup, but I am very tired and tomorrow I have to work early again, so I'll take this Saturday night easy. After tomorrow, the party can get started! Here you see some incredible jewellery. I couldn't choose which to pick, Free People has so many beauties. Enjoy your weekend! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I love all these things! Good selection dear!!!!!!
    http://www.elistyleblog.com/blog/2014/7/3/long-dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superleuke accessoires!

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥