11.6.14

CROCHET

This crochet top I bought at Las Dalias on the road. The woman who was selling this was so funny! I had to try the tops, but there was no fitting room. So what we did with our keep calm, love, peace and hapiness mind, just keep a dress out of the stall in front of me. Half naked in the middle of the market, who cares. I couldn't choose between white and black. But the woman recommended the black one, because it was more nice to wear in the night. And then men could take it off easy with the lace at the back. So that's the Ibiza vibe haha! x

5 comments:

  1. So cool!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool top dear!, XOXOXO
    http://www.elistyleblog.com/blog/2014/6/11/tendencia-tres-complementos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥