13.5.14

DISCO BOWLING

 Top: Miss Selfridge // Heels: Nelly.com // Jacket: KLASE // Pants: Berskha // Bag: Madrid 

Hey you! You know, Sunday was Mother's day. But because me and my brother were totally dead, we delayed our present. We gave it yesterday night. Tadaa it was a night out disco bowling! It was so funny. The first ball my dad threw was a strike! The competition was very exciting. In the beginning I really had to figure out how it was working (around 10 years ago I did for the last time), but later I used the heaviest balls without any effort HAHA! Boaster.  I'm not gonna show action pics, not charming! After the bowling we took some good cocktails to finish the night. xx

8 comments:

  1. Amazing!!

    http://demadridylima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit. Lovely!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look so fabulous! awesome photos :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coat it looks amazing on you. mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing shoes and jacket!! Kisses darling!!XOXOXO
    http://www.elistyleblog.com/blog/2014/5/13/necklace

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥