9.3.14

WE LOVE NELLY


What a great night I had yesterday. The Nelly High Heels event was sublime!
We could chose heels for free. We had to chose 3 favorite pairs of heels. I put the captive ones at number one. There was also the possibility to win a camera and in addition we got a goodiebag at the end with lovely things inside. Like a dress, vouchers and a massage device. Thank you Style Today, for inviting me! Ofcourse I went out with my friend after. I don't have another word for last night than perfect. xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow the heels look amazing!!! Glad you enjoyed the event.

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wat zie je er mooi uit! Toffe schoenen.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice event! I'm sure that you have a great time!
    I really love your dress.. You look so pretty!!!
    Thanks for stopping, I'm your new follower! Follow me back if you want to!
    Big kisses hun!

    http://mariluzgarzo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful shoes!! Glad you had a great time, dear.
    Xx,
    Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥