21.1.14

SKIRT DAY








Shirt: Zara  //  Skirt: Hearts & Bows //  Coat: Pull&Bear  //  Scarf: Monki  //  Boots: Zara  //  Bag: River Island
I slept so good last night! Since friday I didn't sleep more than 4/5 hours a night. But last night I catched up! I slept 10 hours and that is a lot for me. Here a new today's outfit. I know the location is not that special, but this is where I am from. For the variety I am wearing a skirt. It's cold in Holland, but I can't complain. It's not raining or snowing so I have a choice what to wear. xx

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit and photos. lovely x

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el toque de la bufanda.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty hair and look :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are you gorgeous, but your hair and legs are standouts! Great style!

    Thanks for the follow, doing the same :)

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful outfit, cute jacket
    my new post here
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/01/justporsh-fashion-blogger-fron-nigeria.html
    am following your blog

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥