27.12.13

TAPAS NIGHT


























Blouse: H&M  //  Pants: Nelly.com  //  Jacket fur: Berskha  // Shoes: Zara // Bag: Klase  // Belt: Zign  // Watch: River Island // Ring: Bijou Brigitte

It was a nice evening yesterday. Wine, tapas and shots at the end. I finally found the fish I really like here in Madrid. Before I left to the 'taberna', I had a Facetime meeting with my family. Every year they meet at Boxing Day at my parents house to have a big dinner. It was a pity I couldn't be there in person, so I was on the table on a Ipad screen.

3 comments:

  1. wat een fluffy vest wat een mooie!
    liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look! I loved the pics :D
    you're the best

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/faith.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is seriously awesome!! Love the fur
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to receive your comments ♥